Sunday 8 September 2013

Pink, Gold and Rose Nails


This was just a quick manicure I did before I went out for dinner a few nights ago, but it ended up looking really nice. Pink and gold always seem to look great together no matter what you do :)



The dusky pink polish is OPI Dulce de Leche.
This polish seems to look pink when pared with some colours, and more of a nude when pared with others. I assume it looks very different with skin tone too.
I think it would be a lovely polish to wear if your work is conservative with nail polish. It's a nude, but not a nude :)

 


The stamp is from big SDP A, from Dashica Beauty.
I used Essie Good as Gold to do the stamping. 

 


And this glitter polish is homemade :) I think its my favorite that I've ever made so far! I got the large to small glitter ration just right! I wish I had weighed the ingredients out so I could replicate it.
 
Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful combination for pink and gold.. i am a big fan of you.. i am totally appreciate with your work... I definitely try it.. you provide an informative knowledge.. i am learning some new things from this site.. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one from both new and old posts, and will do my best to respond to any questions you may have in a timely fashion :)